Hello all! My name is Coach Eva Diva. I’m a personal trainer and online coach who loves making fitness and healthy recipes fun. One of the biggest changes to my weight loss was FOOD! I am a huge foodie, and these pizzas are no exception! I give you my honest feedback on which I feel is best and why.
Here, I show 3 different cauliflower pizzas in my version of a Pizza Showdown. One is from CauliPower, the other is Outer Aisle Gourmet (Whole Foods), and finally, my quick and easy keto cauliflower pizza recipe. I use Pecorino, a sheep cheese, because my stomach is sensitive to cow milk.
What toppings do YOU enjoy using?
Are we friends yet? SAY HIIIII!!!!
Instagram: Eva Goetze: https://bit.ly/2LSHwSb
Facebook: Eva Diva Fit: https://www.facebook.com/evadivafit/
Twitter: Eva Goetze
Want to lose weight and/or tone your body?
Individualized Macro Meal Plans & Workout Plans Available
For business inquiries, feel free to email: evadivafit ( at ) gmail.com
Please SUBSCRIBE or watch another video! Also, if there’s something you’d like to see or have me create a video on, just DM me via Instagram or make a comment here on YouTube! Thanks a bunch!
Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
* 2 cups organic cauliflower rice (frozen) or grated cauliflower (fresh)
* 1 egg (SUPER WHIPPED!) = use a blender = easy!
* 1 cup shaved parmesan (cow) or pecorino (sheep) cheese
* 1/2-3/4 cup organic pizza sauce (I recommend less sauce in the middle so it’s not soggy!)
* Toppings and seasonings of choice: pineapple, pepperoni, veggies, oregano, etc.
* 3-6 oz. protein choice *we suggest lean meat like chicken breast instead, but if you’re craving pepperoni, live a little!
* Parchment paper to line your baking sheet
* Baking sheet
* Cooling rack
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pulse cauliflower in a food processor/blender or cook riced cauliflower. I prefer the quick version, so frozen “rice” it is!
2. Once cooled, cover with (paper) towels & drain as much liquid as possible.
3. Mix dried cauliflower with an already beaten egg, cheese (choose a hard cheese like parmesan or pecorino – it works best) and seasoning if desired (oregano, basil, garlic, etc).
4. Create a cauliflower ball and spread it onto the parchment paper (on the baking sheet). Parchment paper is highly recommended because it’s easier for cleaning and to remove your pizza later to cool – just slides right off! Be careful NOT to use wax paper – bad news bears!
5. Spread into desire pizza shape (I made a batman pizza once and it was AWESOME!) and make the outer edges (crust) about 1/4 in. thick. The crust will be about 10 inches across. DON’T make it too thin because it will darken a bit too quickly. DO NOT PUT ON TOPPINGS OR SAUSE YET! Note: I recommend making the middle of the pizza thinner than the rest so it cooks faster and doesn’t get too soggy.
6. Place crust in oven for 15-20 mins. FIRST and allow firm up and brown.
7. Remove crust from oven and top with your favorite sauces and toppings. Note: Light sauce in the middle so it can cook through.
8. Return pizza to the oven & cook at 400 F for 8-12 mins. until the toppings are done. Note: watch browned edges of cauliflower crust.
9. Remove pizza from oven & let it cool in place for a few mins. Once cooled, SLIDE parchment paper on to a cooling rack before cutting (it can cool down faster).
Note 2: There is NO yeast in this crust so it won’t rise like regular pizza crusts; however, if you’ve make the edges/crust thicker, it will be freaking awesome! Tastes just like pizza and yaahooo! Way to stick with those healthy goals!
Can you eat this keto pizza and lose weight? Most definitely, but like all things, it’s about balance. It’s a great Friday night meal or fun snack for lunch. However, I’d recommend getting in some greens here and there to change up your veggies!
Keep sweating in the gym and have a great day!