In this How We Eat, Renee shows us how to make the perfect flatbread paleo pizza.
– 1 cup ground arrowroot
– 1/3 cup of coconut flour
– 1/3 cup of fat (of your choice)
– 1/3 cup of water
– 1 egg
– 1 glove of crushed garlic
– 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
– 1 tsp mixed herbs
– Sprinkle of sea salt
– Preheat oven to 200c and line tray with parchment paper
– In a small saucepan heat the fat, vinegar, garlic and water, heat gently until it’s all liquified.
– While that is heating, put the arrowroot, salt and herbs into a large bowl and stir
– Make a well in the centre and crack the egg in it, then pour in the warm fat mixture and give everything a good stir to form a sticky dough
– Add the coconut flour and mix well to form a ball
– Then start putting it onto the baking tray, either as one large bread or several small ones
– Cook for 10-15 mins and serve hot or cold. Enjoy!
Big thank you to Mummy Tries (https://mummytries.com)
Like this? Subscribe to the YouTube channel for more Mumsnet content. New videos every week: http://tiny.mn/1k47ooT
Want to get involved? Join the Mumsnet Influencers’ network – just email us at email@example.com
Like Mumsnet on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mumsnet
Follow Mumsnet on Twitter: @mumsnettowers
Follow Mumsnet on Instagram: @mumsnet