2 cups of smashed sweet potatoes (peeled boiled is quicker)
1 cup of almond flour
1/4 cup of arrowroot, tapioca, or potato starch (I’ve tried all)
1 tbls of your fav Italian seasonings
1 tbls of acv (apple cider vinegar)
1 tsp of salt
1.mix all the ingredients in a large bowl
2. create your crusts on oiled parchment paper (DO NOT USE FOIL)
3. put in preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for abt 20-25 min
4. add toppings and enjoy
I hope you guys come up with awesome topping ideas share.
jotted a few notes below on my topping choices! 🙂
BBQ Chicken Pizza:
-shredded chicken with bbq sauce and fav veggies
– topped with pesto sauce and crushed red peppers
-make it vegetarian or even vegan!
– protein options like nuts, quinoa, sautéed brussel sprouts, chickpeas
– just don’t forget to add your healthy fats and a probiotic such as kimchi, sauerkraut, cabbage etc.
Prosciutto Egg Pizza
– prosciutto followed with a cracked egg on top
*turn oven highest it can go (500 degrees fahrenheit if possible ) for about 10 miniutes.
if finding any specialty paleo items in your city is difficult, options like thrive market and iherb are great apps/ websites.