Complete Article Link:
Let’s hurry & get started with today’s quick & easy lunch meal.
Also, please don’t forget that PaleoNate.com does have a page where you can read all about my story as well as connect with me directly.
• 2 slices of Paleo Bread™ – Coconut variety, toasted
• 2 organic, nitrate-free turkey dogs
• ¼ organic red onion, chopped
• ½ tbsp coconut oil
• Organic yellow mustard
• Organic red seedless grapes for side
1. Cook organic turkey dogs in coconut oil in small skillet over medium heat until cooked throughout
2. Toast Coconut Paleo Bread™ http://www.julianbaker.com/paleo
3. Chop red onions & slice cooked turkey dogs down the middle
4. Plate toasted Paleo Bread™, place one cut turkey dog onto each slice
5. Place red onions & yellow mustard onto each turkey dog
6. Wash & plate red seedless grapes, serve and enjoy!
• 5 minutes
• 10 minutes
• 1 person
Now, there you have another fast, healthy Paleo dish from PaleoNate http://www.paleonate.com . Hopefully, you will try this meal when you are in a hurry and let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Stay tuned for another speedy and simple meal made from my kitchen, Paleo style.
Thanks so much for reading about my journey to the complete Paleo lifestyle. I will try to post my adventures daily at PaleoNate.com. I hope you enjoyed my video as well. Remember to get healthy and stay there!
By: Paleo Nate
Check Out The Julian Bakery Blog: http://www.julianbakery.com/blog
Julian Bakery About Us Page: http://www.julianbakery.com/about-us/