Paleo Stew – Grilled Harissa Lamb Chops Recipe
1 – 4 lamb chops
1/4 cup – red wine vinegar
2 tsp – fresh crushed garlic
1 – lemon, juice
1 tsp – ground allspice
1 tsp – dried oregano
1/4 cup – olive oil
1 tsp – salt
1 tsp – black pepper
1 tbsp – Harissa olive oil
1. Place marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well, except Harissa olive oil.
2. Make sure lamb chops are dry.
3. Wipe with paper towel if necessary.
4. Transfer to a big stainless steel bowl.
5. Add marinade and rub well for even coating.
6. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
7. Turn the meat after 2 hours.
8. Remove from refrigerator and leave at the room temperature for 30 minutes.
9. Heat the grill to high.
10.Place the marinated chops on the grill, sear.
11.Cook for 2 minutes and flip over for another 2 minutes.
12.Cooking time has to be longer for bigger portion.
13.Remove from the grill and place on a plate.
14 Drizzle Harissa olive oil over the chops.
15.Serve with grilled cherry tomatoes.
http://amzn.to/2aej9wk Check Out The Best Paleo Diet Cookbook
Why is the Paleo Diet getting popular?
A paleo diet means consuming foods believed to be similar to what our great ancestors might have eaten during their time. During Paleolithic era, they just hunt and gather for their food. They enjoy eating real food which is nutrient dense and nourishing.
When farming started, humans have started to change their diet by eating modern food such as wheat, rice and sugar. Processed and preserved food products brought people more convenience and much easier life and health problems as well.
Now we are talking about going back to basics. With paleo diet we can still enjoy similar food which is much healthier and help us to stay in shape. Paleo diet includes fish, meat, vege, fruits, nuts, seeds and plain water. Paleo diet is getting popular nowadays because it also helps to lose weight naturally.