Man, this video is SUUUUUUUPER late, so my apologies for that, but I think you’re going to really like this one! We made ourselves some GLUTEN FREE, HEALTHY, PALEO BAGELS! Who’s down?! I am!
Below you’ll find the recipe for these bagels. This week’s recipe is brought to us by Elena’s Pantry. You can check out all her other awesome, healthy recipes here:https://elanaspantry.com.
Gluten Free, Paleo Bagel Recipe:
1½ cups blanched almond flour
¼ cup golden flaxmeal
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
5 large eggs
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Get out medium sized bowl and add and then whisk together all dry ingredients
3. Add in all wet ingredients and whisk again
4. Get out a doughnut tin and grease it with some coconut oil
5. Get out a piping bag or a ziplock bag, fill it with the bagel batter, cut a hole in the end and pipe into the doughnut molds
6. Bake for 22-24 mins
7. Let cool for 30 mins, then you can cut them, toast them and go crazy with the spreads and toppings!
See? How easy was that?!? Just a few simple steps and you’ve got yourself homemade, healthy, gluten free bagels ready to go!
You can store them in a Tupperware in the fridge for freshness! And if they come out with a little moisture to them still, let them sit overnight out and then store in a Tupperware.
Hope you all enjoy this recipe! I got a lot of ideas for upcoming videos. The one I’m most excited about is a PUMPKIN CHAI LATTE (Vegan, Refined-Sugar Free & Low Cal of course)!!! Because….I love chai lattes to death and pumpkin is evvvvvverything right now! Who would like to see that video? Comment below and let me know! Also toying with the idea of a pumpkin bread/pumpkin dessert loaf. Hmmmmmmm
Comment below if you have any other suggestions!
Here’s my Tam Bam Instagram for a behind the scenes look at what I eat to stay healthy and some sneaky footage of recipes in the works!
Tam Bam Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/__tam_bam__/
See you all next week for another health conscious video!