We have many varieties of organic grass-fed ghee available, all Whole30 paleo-approved! Visit us at http://www.pureindianfoods.com/whole30-paleo-program-s/54 for more information.
3 cups shredded sweet potatoes
½ lb bacon
½ cup green onions
½ cup parsley
1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
3 Tbsp coconut flower
Fresh ground pepper to taste
½ Tbsp salt
2 Tbsp organic grass-fed ghee
1) Preheat skillet to medium low.
2) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except the ghee and mix
3) Using your hands, form small balls and gently flatten into patties.
4) Add 2 Tbsp of ghee to pan just before adding patties.
5) Cook for two to three minutes on each side.
**Note** Be mindful of the temperature. If patties brown too fast, lower the temp to allow the sweet potatoes to soften all the way through.
Pair with poached eggs and veggies for a nutritious paleo breakfast or anytime meal!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes