Thank you so much for watching! These Breakfast ideas are some brilliant healthy options to kick start your morning. They are Vegan, Gluten-free, Low in Sugars and Paleo. All 3 are very Easy to make and require little time to put together. Enjoy!
Ingredients Oatmeal: ⭐️🌓
✒︎1/2 Cup Gluten-free Oats
✒︎1 TBSP Flax seeds
✒︎Cinnamon and Ginger Bread spice to Taste
✒︎1/2 cup water
✒︎1/2 cup Milk of choice
✒︎1/2 cup Cherries
1. Add all the ingredients to a sauce pan
2. Cook on a Medium Heat until the Oatmeal has thickened
Ingredients Green Smoothie:
✒︎ 1 Cup of Mango
✒︎ 1 Cup Spinach ( or some frozen Spinach)
✒︎ 1 TBSP Protein powder
✒︎ 1 TBSP Flax seeds
✒︎ 1 TBSP Wheat Powder
✒︎1/2 cup Milk of choice or Water.
1. Blend all the ingredients together
Ingredients Raspberry/Banana Muffins
✒︎1 Cup Gluten free Flour
✒︎ 1/2 Cup Almond meal
✒︎ Pinch of salt
✒︎ 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
✒︎ Cinnamon to taste
✒︎1 TSP Baking powder
✒︎ 2 Mashed Banana’s
✒︎ 1/4 Cup maple syrup
✒︎ 2 Flax eggs
✒︎ 1 1/2 TBSP melted Coconut oil
1. Preheat the Oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Add 2 TBSP Flaxseed to a bowl with 4-5 TBSP of water. Let thicken.
3. Meanwhile, add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add all the wet ingredients including the flax eggs and mix well.
5. Add the wet to the dry mixture and stir until a thick batter forms. ( If the batter is too dry, add a little coconut milk or milk of choice).
6. Pour the batter into muffin cups and place in the oven to cook for 20-30 minutes.
7. When the muffins are finished, check them with a toothpick or fork and leave to cool before eating.
🌟 Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwH9PCZiP-Kepl0woyLQ-kw?view_as=subscriber